20-25 hours per week M-F, occasional weekends required
(opportunity to grow into full time)
This is a fast paced position the requires the ability to multi-task, take direction and perform varied duties from all departments of Headquarters operations. You will work directly with the Headquarters manager, and leadership of all departments to get an in-depth look at the daily functions of the Roastery. You will be a key team member in ensuring that HQ is running smoothly.
Duties may include:
inventory maintenance and supply ordering
deliveries and logistics
assisting with off-site events
A good candidate will be:
able to take direction
someone who enjoys working on a variety of tasks
a great communicator
a problem solver
organized and accurate
have transportation, and be able to drive the company vehicle
If you are interested in this position please email your resume, a cover letter explaining your interest in Recess, and 2-3 professional references to Tere at mail@recesscoffee
114 Boss Rd, Syracuse, NY 13211-2201, United States
20-25 hours per week, day and mid-day shifts, weekend availability a must.
Those with previous kitchen and bakery experience are preferred, but we will train the right candidate. This position is a very active position, and will include delivering items from our commissary kitchen and warehouse to our cafe locations, requiring the ability to lift 50 pounds. A clean driving record is also required to drive the company delivery vehicle. Our bakery is based in East Syracuse, so reliable transportation to and from work is required.
Please email resume, availability and three professional references to email@example.com, ATTN: Tere
Staff – Downtown & Westcott Locations
- Hours per week: 8-25.
- Must be available weekends and late nights and/or early mornings.
- Consistently provides welcoming, friendly, and prompt service to every customer.
- Positively represents Recess through exemplary customer service and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Appropriate cash handling and register use.
- Is punctual, reliable and arrives for shifts sober and with a clean appearance.
- Bonuses and raises are subject to performance.
- Reliable and respectful communication in a team environment.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume, a cover letter explaining your interest in Recess, and 2-3 professional references to mail@recesscoffee.
Recess Coffee is currently seeking delivery drivers to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a local company that provides great service, as well as a variety of products to our customers. This position will work closely with our Warehouse Manager and Cafe Leads.
- Availability: Part-time
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to move a maximum of 40- 50 pounds
- General knowledge of the area
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Eye for detail, good judgement
- Reliable transportation
Please email resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Tere